Dog Club in Klang!! Field + Swimming Pool
  • HappyDogHappyDog June 2009
    Hi All!

We found that in Selangor area, there isnt really a place which we can let our pet to run freely or having a swim in the pool.

We are considering in opening a Dog's Park in KLANG for our little doggy to have a fun and enjoyable day with their little friends!! There will be fanced up Swimming Pool & Fanced up Field together with a CLUB facilities at a reasonable annual membership fee!!

Please share with us your thoughts by giving us your feedback!!
    Your feedback is very important to us. Thanks!

CHEERS!!!
  • June 2009 Edit
    it is good idea anyway. no need to be luxurious, just simple, neat, and clean environment. besides than pet cafe, this can be contribute the same purpose too if everything in affordable price.

if grows well, the club can provide simple vet services in the future. maybe provide a place for pet whose owner might outstation few days.
  • June 2009 Edit
    [quote75cac23e6c="scoobydoo"]it is good idea anyway. no need to be luxurious, just simple, neat, and clean environment. besides than pet cafe, this can be contribute the same purpose too if everything in affordable price.

if grows well, the club can provide simple vet services in the future. maybe provide a place for pet whose owner might outstation few days.[/quote75cac23e6c]

Thank you for your reply scoobydoo! Ya, what we are aiming is to give all dogs and owners a safe, clean & comfortable environment. With complete bathing facilities for both.
  • July 2009 Edit
    yeah yeah very good idea indeed! please go ahead wit the idea! i support 100 %!
  • October 2009 Edit
    Dear Dog Lovers,

We have set up a blog for dog lovers.
    You can come to share your doggie's stories and photos.

Please come here take look
    http//my-dog-memory.blogspot.com/

How to Share Stories?
    1. Write down
    - Owner Name
    - Contact no (will be not displayed)
    - Email (will be not displayed)
    - Mailing Address (will be not displayed)
    - Dog's Name
    - Dog Gender
    - Dog Breed
    - Dog's Age
    - Article's Title

2. Write a short article (50 - 500 words) about your daily stories with your dog.
    3. Attach few photos about the stories.
    4. Email toMyDogMemory@hotmail.com
    5. We will post your stories on the blog after review it.
    6. Further info will be informed through email.

Is Time To Show Your Passion To Your Lovely Pets!!!

Regard,
    Stella Karmun
  • melindaregnermelindaregner February 2011
    Where or what is a Selangor Area?
    I want to have that too or to go there with my Muning (shetland sheepdog)
    Anyways, why is there some places where pets are not allowed? pretty questionable..

:-/
  • Selangor which part, already Opening? Yearly fee how much?

• sandmeworksandmework December 2011
    whats the progress? as much as I wish to see this happen one day but MBPJ will STOP to all application. Because MALAYSIA will never be DOG Friendly country. Just when I took my dog to have a run at Kelana Jaya Park. 2 MBPJ stuff on their motor bike pass by and demand me to only carry my dog and I'm not allow to put him on the ground. So I ask them If I can't bring my dog, Can I bring my cat? Guess what. ofcos they say YES..
    Often park signs will only show an Icon of no dogs allow, which means I can bring my snake as a pet into the park? These Country will Never except Dogs in public area. Often we hear Radio say STOP animal abuse or if you live in Condo No Pet allow.. Whats the different? Might as well close down all Pets shop.