New suggestion to admin
  • doinkdoink August 2006
    Hi Admin,

I have a few suggestion... 1st you avatar sizr limitation is too small I can't fit in a normal pic... very hard for me to adjust a size less then 20 or 25 KB other forums i join allow that size...

Second things.. A signature is where usually forumers put up their pet there.. and i find it only limited to 255 characther.. is very small number..

I hope you can work on that..
    Beside this forum sometimes very quite... I am a member of MCF Malaysia Cat Forum... www.kitten.com.my

I think you should find ways to work out more member and also more intresting topic.. I am logging in everyday
    but nothing much is taking me to stay longer
    otherwise in a short time i won't remember to login anymore...
  • August 2006 Edit
    I think regarding the "quiteness" of the forum is due to non-active members. I think the admin is trying to get in more ppl.....Maybe we can all help by posting more interesting and informative stuff in the forum.........n promote to ur frens too...
  • August 2006 Edit
    for the avatar, have u tried using third party image hosting url as ur avatar image? I also using the same way for my avatar, as far i know no size limit on that if using that way.

for signature, i think admin can work on that because since this the first time u asking where nobody demands it before lol lol

for not so hot activity in petslover, indeed this is still a new forum where start up on May. It is not a must any member responsible to make it to be popular, however just feel free share information with others.

i know admin is working on introduce this forum to more people, as quite a lot of other pets forum running in malaysia or in other country too.

any feedback from members are greatly appreciated. thank you for your feedback, [b1d1be6cee0]doink[/b1d1be6cee0]
  • August 2006 Edit
    Nice to get feedback from you guys.

Regarding the signature limit, We already set it to max. 500 characters. Hope it should be sufficient. However, if you really still feel insufficient, could you keep it short at the moment, hehe sorry for inconvenient.

Maybe in the future, when more people and more hosting space, we shall allocate more for the members. Thank you for your patience.
  • August 2006 Edit
    er .. maybe a fast reply board on the forum pages ? that make more ezy to reply things ... )
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote05c6a20eb7="aimeh"]er .. maybe a fast reply board on the forum pages ? that make more ezy to reply things ... )[/quote05c6a20eb7]

Hey DOINK your suggestion here is good..... good for all of us....

Keep it up. Makes the diffrerence for petslover.
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote3a7dd4d3dd="bryan"][quote3a7dd4d3dd="aimeh"]er .. maybe a fast reply board on the forum pages ? that make more ezy to reply things ... )[/quote3a7dd4d3dd]

Hey DOINK your suggestion here is good..... good for all of us....

Keep it up. Makes the diffrerence for petslover.[/quote3a7dd4d3dd]

I think the suggestion is from aimeh la..........anyway doink and aimeh are both doing a good job, keeping petslover alive.......TQ !!!
  • September 2006 Edit
    admin..alot of spams..pls remove..
  • September 2006 Edit
    We already administer those spammers account. Anything just message us, we will take action on them.

Thank you, atto0.