Grooming A LongHair.....
  • doinkdoink September 2006
    Hi I have some ppl ask me about grooming longhair cat... So I decided to share my Grooming method....
    Well of coz this is base on the product i am using which is 1# ALL SYSTEM
    PRODUCT

My Grooming usual Process for SHOW CAT.....
    1)Degreasing (IF YOU CAT IS OILY and dirty) Doesn't Require to do it every time.... - Degrease on oily part of the cats using GOOP While the cat is still dry & finish it off with HOT WATER mix with good quality
    Dishwasher and as for me BIO CARE is a good one.
    -DON'T forget to RINSE your cat with lots of water after this

2)Whitening using whitening PURE WHITE SHAMPOO (ALL SYSTEM) for any
    cats that has white area. (Do not bleach your cat)

3)Dept Cleasing using CLEANING SHampoo to remove dirt and clean up the coat throughly... and additional stain and dirt on the body..

4)Conditioning Rinse to the cat body due to after the
    DEEP CLEASING the coat will look rough... also if required for PERSIAN COAT can add on with the CRISP COAT (ALL SYSTEM) to the rinsing.. TO make the coat more fluffy

5)VINEGAR or Balancing Texture Rinse for remove all
    the excess Shampoo and Conditional on the cat coat...
    -DON'T forget to RINSE your cat with lots of water after this (To to reduce the water temp now to cold water.. Coz is works better..)

6)BLOW Dry and Comb the cat using Warm or cold air....Combing blow dry together is a good things coz is give you a better condition after blow dry....

Well you can always skip some process if your cat doesn't required it... But what i am talking on the process up there is about a show cat condition
  • September 2006 Edit
    thx for info .. thx thx
  • September 2006 Edit
    TQ 4 the info.....
  • September 2006 Edit
    wats wif u n black jack
  • September 2006 Edit
    Please dont mind the message about black jack. Just an irrelevant message post from internet user.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
This discussion has been closed.
← All Discussions