A little suggestion
  • PeanutPeanut December 2006
    maybe Admin gotta add a few forum that most forums have...
    a "chit chat session" for everyone to talk anything they want.
    and also perhaps the template, switch it to a more fresh template. so members won get bored wit d same old design.
  • December 2006 Edit
    [quotea146dfb4fd="Peanut"]maybe Admin gotta add a few forum that most forums have...
    a "chit chat session" for everyone to talk anything they want.
    and also perhaps the template, switch it to a more fresh template. so members won get bored wit d same old design.[/quotea146dfb4fd]

yeah agree with u peanut.by having the chit chat forum forumers can get to discuz more things besides animals right.and new template is a must coz it will spice things up i think. D
  • December 2006 Edit
    for the chit chat, i will try if can find 1 then implement it. actually, i do think it all the time for putting it inside forum.

and for the template, i still prefer more animal alike template, but cant find suitable one. can anyone share some nice template?

anyway, hoping internet connection speed will gain faster, then can do some modification on the forum.
  • December 2006 Edit
    If can then create a direct chat bar on the botom of the main page of the forum . it will be easy for the chat session. ^^
  • December 2006 Edit
    i've told alligator_28 my idea, which is going to open a slot called "off-topic" where the forumers can chat anything under the sun
  • January 2007 Edit
    Is it possible to have multi quote? Would be nice & convenient to have that.
  • January 2007 Edit
    ok, will check for that. If found it necessary, I will update it as soon as possible.