New Forum Interface
  • scoobydooscoobydoo January 2007
    We upgraded previous look of Petslover.com.my to this new look.

It has all the important features that all members will like them.

However, updates will go on to bring all members better experience.

Thanks again for you all kind feedback.
  • January 2007 Edit
    [quoteb45316786a="admin"]We upgraded previous look of Petslover.com.my to this new look.

It has all the important features that all members will like them.

However, updates will go on to bring all members better experience.

Thanks again for you all kind feedback.[/quoteb45316786a]

TQ 4 the cool new look. Hope other forumers will like it....
  • January 2007 Edit
    wow...nice and clean look.
  • January 2007 Edit
    Great & clear interface...
  • January 2007 Edit
    this wont look dull anymore
  • January 2007 Edit
    hey hey good move from the admin.i like the new look and lookin forward to see what the new updates hv to offer.cheers to all! P
  • January 2007 Edit
    wow !! nice and cool new interface. This is more like a living forum looking .. ^^ i love it , and hope others too ..
  • January 2007 Edit
    [quote14a18432b7="aimeh"]wow !! nice and cool new interface. This is more like a living forum looking .. ^^ i love it , and hope others too ..[/quote14a18432b7]

wow... what a nice feedback from you. thank you for your compliment. Feel free to give us feedback anytime, we will try improve the forum to how it is comfortable with.
  • July 2008 Edit
    [quoteac37bf2fb9="scoobydoo"][quoteac37bf2fb9="aimeh"]wow !! nice and cool new interface. This is more like a living forum looking .. ^^ i love it , and hope others too ..[/quoteac37bf2fb9]

wow... what a nice feedback from you. thank you for your compliment. Feel free to give us feedback anytime, we will try improve the forum to how it is comfortable with.[/quoteac37bf2fb9]anyone who live in PJS , sunway area who provide take caring service for tortoise?
    because i'm goin back to hometown at the end of august
    thx..