Magic Use of Water and VINEGAR
  • scoobydooscoobydoo June 2006
    If you use Vinegar for cleaning, it doesnt matter what kind you use, except Brown (cider) Vinegar will stain porous materials.
    [bc8aaba96e5]
    So use vinegar wisely!![/bc8aaba96e5]

* Eliminate animal urine stains from carpet. Blot up urine with a soft cloth, flush several times with lukewarm water, then apply a mixture of equal
    parts vinegar and cool water. Blot up, rinse, and let dry.

* Deter ants. Spray vinegar around door and window frames, under appliances, and along other known ant trails.

* Remove skunk odor from a dog. Rub fur with full strength vinegar; rinse.

* Keep cats away. Sprinkle vinegar on an area to discourage cats from walking,sleeping, or scratching on it.

* Keep dogs from scratching ears. Clean the inside of the ears with a soft cloth dipped in diluted vinegar.

* Keep away fleas and mange. Add a little vinegar to your pet's drinking water.

* Clean milking equipment. Rinse with vinegar to leave system clean, odorless, and bacteria free without harmful chemical residue.

( picked from this url http//www.angelfire.com/cantina/homemaking/vinegar.html )
  • June 2006 Edit
    i would like to add up to the above post......vinegar can be poured on a piece of cloth and wipe it on ur pet enclosure (aquarium, plastic container, etc) to keep ants from stealling ur pet's food or biting ur pet. Ants can be a real nuisances to pets. Example.....my frens Chincilla (cost bout RM700) died bcoz it was attacked by red ants.

Be wise and make full use of the vinegar.

All the best for all pet lovers.......
  • August 2006 Edit
    I wanna add on to this topic... Well I have another used of vineger...

If anyone here are more into grooming will find out sometimes with water cannot fully rinse of excessive shampoo on their cat and dog exspecially long hair cats.. and cats hate shampoo smell sometimes..
    so used a 5 to 10 ml of vineger and mix with 1 litter of water spray to the body and rinse off will help to remove the excessive shampoo on the animal body before the conditional and blow them dry.. will help try it...
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote3c9549e3b5="doink"]I wanna add on to this topic... Well I have another used of vineger...

If anyone here are more into grooming will find out sometimes with water cannot fully rinse of excessive shampoo on their cat and dog exspecially long hair cats.. and cats hate shampoo smell sometimes..
    so used a 5 to 10 ml of vineger and mix with 1 litter of water spray to the body and rinse off will help to remove the excessive shampoo on the animal body before the conditional and blow them dry.. will help try it...[/quote3c9549e3b5]

will keep that in mind.....but then my cat is short hair........so no problem with excessive shampoo on my cat fur.......TQ for the info!!!
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote632666061a="alligator_28"][quote632666061a="doink"]I wanna add on to this topic... Well I have another used of vineger...

so used a 5 to 10 ml of vineger and mix with 1 litter of water spray to the body and rinse off will help to remove the excessive shampoo on the animal body before the conditional and blow them dry.. will help try it...[/quote632666061a]

will keep that in mind.....but then my cat is short hair........so no problem with excessive shampoo on my cat fur.......TQ for the info!!![/quote632666061a]
    You are wrong doesn't matter if the coat is long or short still will have excessive shampoo in them just to make them more happy so do that