Do Anyone Disagree Bad Owners ?
  • PeanutPeanut January 2007
    Do You All Disagree With Owners Who Throw Away Their Dogs Without Responsible ? Like Those Who Buy Puppies Because They're Cute , Next Throw Away After A while , And All Sorts Of Irresponsible Owner . Anyone Support me Please Add Onto The List . This Is A way To Decrease Strays In SPCA And PAWS .

1.)peanut
  • January 2007 Edit
    you mean u have a petition or what? or just name our support.

i do support you too. ppl should not do that way, too cruel to pets.
  • February 2007 Edit
    Dogs are not only dogs, they are our best friends !
    Agree with you !
    Especially those rich man buy dog juz for show off and never take care of the dog n juz throw to maid to wash or feed them !
  • February 2007 Edit
    ya....they take the dogs as guards or Feng Shui (during the yr of the DOG)....so cruel

The dogs get abandoned after they are of no use....so pitiful!!!
  • February 2007 Edit
    Well...some human nature just too selfish to explain...some breeder bad too, some buyers seem support the breeder fashion how to sale they puppies, some dog show people can be worse how the look after they dog just for the sake of being famous... cry

But...just remain all members...we all just lucky one not have that kind of life style...we just dearly love our dog deep inside for rest of they life...
    Make sure we are not one of them and also our situation much luckier than those people...so we deserve enjoy our dogs lots more...and we know better..how much our dogs love us...indeed... wink
  • February 2007 Edit
    [quote893a5e7d53="Thorvald"]Well...some human nature just too selfish to explain...some breeder bad too, some buyers seem support the breeder fashion how to sale they puppies, some dog show people can be worse how the look after they dog just for the sake of being famous... cry

But...just remain all members...we all just lucky one not have that kind of life style...we just dearly love our dog deep inside for rest of they life...
    Make sure we are not one of them and also our situation much luckier than those people...so we deserve enjoy our dogs lots more...and we know better..how much our dogs love us...indeed... wink[/quote893a5e7d53]
    nice dogs , mixes ? to those interested adopters i hope they can bisit =>THIS<= link
  • February 2007 Edit
    They are pure breed Chihuahua, and not for adoption or sale...
  • February 2007 Edit
    aiyah ... i oso din say wan it leh ...
  • August 2010 Edit
    ya~i totally support u~~ pet have live too just like human~~
    they have the right to be love and to live better~~for those irresponsible owner i hope they can make some changes to their attitude!!