HELP!!! My American Cocker Spaniel Got Stolen
  • nottyfellanottyfella February 2007
    Hi everyone,
    Please help?.my American Cocker Spaniel got stolen 3 days ago from our home during midnight 3-4am. The dognapper climbed into our home (Taman Jaya Baru, Cheras) car porch area and stolen our beloved dog from its cage. We were awaken by the noise of neighbourhood's dogs barking and less than 5 seconds we heard a motobike drove away, we then only realize our dog was dognapped.

I heard the dognapper normally steal pure breed dogs and send them to backyard puppymill, where they could supply specific types of puppies for market demand. Please STOP them. As this dog is only 1.5 years old which is equivalent to a human teenager age. Just imagine if someone were to kidnap your daughter and force her to have sex at a puberty age of 13 so she can give birth and then sell her children. After several births?she is so weak and useless, the pimp would then kept her in a cage sleeping in her own shit and urine?untill he find another buyer to fetch the selling price around RM400-600 for a non-MKA cert pure breed dog.

I plead to all dog lovers in Malaysia to help me find my pet again.

Breed American Cocker Spaniel

Colour Golden Brown

Sex Female

Name Tasha

Microchip # 458098500113700

Age 1 and a half years old

If there is any news or found near your neighbourhood , please contact 012-2022115.