Best Exotic Pet For Newbies
  • kazumakazuma March 2007
    what is the best exotic to have ? ? ?
  • March 2007 Edit
    If u are looking for pets that are easy to care. I would suggest Tarantulas and scorpions. If u are not afraid of creepy crawlers la.

Mammals leh. Hammies do make nice companions (n they are cheap).

For reptiles, bearded dragon n skinks are ok pets.
  • May 2007 Edit
    [quote489862a93f="alligator_28"]If u are looking for pets that are easy to care. I would suggest Tarantulas and scorpions. If u are not afraid of creepy crawlers la.

Mammals leh. Hammies do make nice companions (n they are cheap).

For reptiles, bearded dragon n skinks are ok pets.[/quote489862a93f]

Well I don't think brearded and skink is a good beginner reptiles... Coz they have some different requirement... Maybe a Corn snake or a iguana will be better one... Just my 0.02 opinion
  • May 2007 Edit
    the best pet to have is one that fascinates you and encourage you to learn more about them
  • May 2007 Edit
    yes....but i think there are a few that is very hard to care for like maybe jackson's chameleon...
  • October 2007 Edit
    bearded dragon requirement is too expensive... like their cages and accessories... later you will be cry...
  • October 2007 Edit
    for my opinion, best exotic for beginner is AFS/emperor scorpion, tarantula, corn snake, ball pythons and iguana.
  • June 2008 Edit
    hedgehog if u a working guy/girl or student because they need not much attention as other>around 30 minutes to 1 hour for ur attention each day after the tame

for people who like to snuggle with u pet and have times to spend with their pet, i suggest u get a sugar glider .

some other pets u can get i is AFS/emperor scorpion, tarantula, corn snake, ball pythons and iguana.
  • June 2008 Edit
    ball python and corn snake make excellent beginner pets.
  • September 2008 Edit
    Sugar gliders are nice pets, but beware, they can bite also.... 8)

Also, their poo is very stinky....

Otherwise, they are very good pets!
  • September 2008 Edit
    Tarantula, Cheapest and easy to take care....HAHA^^
  • toshioronetoshiorone June 2011
    Hi

I am from Singapore and currently looking for a pet Leopard Gecko. If

you do delivery to Singapore, after woodland check point collection,

please contact me. toshiorone@gmail.com. I am a serious buyer. Thank you!

Tosh
  • VadyVady October 2011

Post your ads for FREE on Uniaga.com Pet Classifieds