• alligator_28alligator_28 August 2007
    This Thread is dedicated to those petslovers and their experience at the Vet. Pls put down ur recommended on which vet, their locations and also their contacts. TQ!!!

For Better Pet Care!!!
  • August 2007 Edit
    For those who ppl staying at setapak, here has one good doctor.

DR. DILIP KUMAR GHOSH
    KLINIK HAIWAN GENTING KELANG
    133, JALAN GENTING KLANG,
    KUALA LUMPUR 53300 WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN

Tel No 03-40238272
    Fax No 03-41420448
  • August 2007 Edit
    Oh? You went there already?
  • August 2007 Edit
    ya... hehe
  • August 2007 Edit
    Hope her Gps will be fine after the treatment. God bless!!!
  • October 2007 Edit
    the only place i seek treatment for my cats is the government's vet
    in JPH section 15,Shah Alam..
    excellent service..with much much cheaper price
    and free meds are also provided on the go^_^

anyone been here before?
    the vets are professional and very friendly.

however, the only inconvenient occured was that they are only open weekdays from 8am-12pm only (
  • October 2007 Edit
    I used to go to Dr. Netto (govt vet) at Jabatan Haiwan opposite of NPC hotel in PJ to bring my cats, i dunno if he's still there. But very good treatment and medications. Also charges are very reasonable.

Longevity, please share contact number of Shah Alam Government Clinic.
  • October 2007 Edit
    Ooops, forget to mention... those living in TTDI, DU, Bandar Utama area...can try Kristy's Ark in DU Uptown (same row with The Ship). Dr. Christine. She's very friendly and takes good care of your pets too.
  • November 2007 Edit
    [quoted67ce5a97a="cookie_monster"]I used to go to Dr. Netto (govt vet) at Jabatan Haiwan opposite of NPC hotel in PJ to bring my cats, i dunno if he's still there. But very good treatment and medications. Also charges are very reasonable.

Longevity, please share contact number of Shah Alam Government Clinic.[/quoted67ce5a97a]

Here is the contact no. for the govt vet in shah alam
    03-55103900 ext 145
  • November 2007 Edit
    xcuse me,regarding dat clinic in genting klang...is he dat punjabi or hindi guy gez...is he dat dude? hez bad ok,dun nobody eva go der...a fren of mine once gave him her dog fo sum treatment...it was in a critical condition so it past away...he said to my fren,fo 50bux he wud bury it in a nice place n all,as my fren was filled wit sadness n pain,she paid him da 50bux to bury it so dat it cud rest in peace...as hez assistant was a fren of ours,he informed us later dat de doctor juz threw diz dogs body in da garbage bin n swallowed da money,wut a jerk!!! cry
  • November 2007 Edit
    erkk! cry is that true?? OMG! That's just horrible...
  • July 2010 Edit
    SEE VETERINARY MEDICAL CENTRE
    47, Jln 1/149J, Bdr Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 KL

Be aware of this animal clinic in Sri Petaling. The owner, Dr See has a reputation of prolonging medication, requesting his clients to do all sort of 'complete blood test' for their pets and keeping the owners in the dark about the real health condition of the pets. He will give false hope to the owners even the pets are suffering from diabetes, kidney failure and etc. He will try his best to squeeze money from clients who are afford and willing to pay the medical bills. When the pets pass away, he may state that they are caused by unidentified virus or disease! I am totally disappointed at his irresponsibility.