Pets Care tips!! Hope it helps...
  • scoobydooscoobydoo May 2006
    * If your cat enjoys milk, try giving it sheep's milk instead of cow's milk, as they cannot digest the high milk sugar in cow's milk.

* It seems not only dogs can be trained. Cats can be trained to obey simple commands, like sit, stay, fetch and heel. You may need to use a suitable training method for it.

* Puppies can be spayed between 6-10 months old. Spaying reduces the desire to roam, aggressiveness, tendency to mark territory and the risk of developing certain reproductive cancers.

* It is important to maintain a preventive healthcare program for your dog. This includes regular deworming and annual check-ups at the vet for disease prevention.

* Teach young children to be gentle and not pull the puppy's / kitten's ear or tail. Never let your child carry your dog by the scruff of the neck.

* Teach children to notice when they are holding a pet too tightly or handling too roughly.

* Don't leave children alone with a puppy/kitten until they are well acquainted and know how to handle and care for the pet properly.

* Ensure children under 5 or 6 years old only play with a puppy/kitten with adult supervision.
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote9113d55a4b] If your cat enjoys milk, try giving it sheep's milk instead of cow's milk, as they cannot digest the high milk sugar in cow's milk.
    [/quote9113d55a4b]
    No Any Human Drinking or other animal or commesial MILK should be given to cat... unless cat milk replacer.. for young kitten.. is too high suger........ PLease keep in mind diary will kill your cat...
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote379c5e96cc="doink"][quote379c5e96cc] If your cat enjoys milk, try giving it sheep's milk instead of cow's milk, as they cannot digest the high milk sugar in cow's milk.
    [/quote379c5e96cc]
    No Any Human Drinking or other animal or commesial MILK should be given to cat... unless cat milk replacer.. for young kitten.. is too high suger........ PLease keep in mind diary will kill your cat...[/quote379c5e96cc]

wow....i never knew that......Adult cat can take milk i drink??? Plz advice...
  • August 2006 Edit
    thanks you
  • August 2006 Edit
    as i know, animals diet is different than us, coz we are more high end creature in this world, while they are not. lol lol

if you want to keep them in good shape and nice, need to prepare suitable diet for them, cant just simply assume only.
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote657e85060a="scoobydoo"]as i know, animals diet is different than us, coz we are more high end creature in this world, while they are not. lol lol

if you want to keep them in good shape and nice, need to prepare suitable diet for them, cant just simply assume only.[/quote657e85060a]
    Agree with that... So Scooby do you keep other animal then dog?