• Cute...........very cute pets........!!!
  • June 2006 Edit
    This is a photo of chipmunks............

Very tame, eat of ur hands...!!!
    [img2889422a4b]http//i57.photobucket.com/albums/g218/limweijuean/Exotic%20Pets/Chipmunk_1.jpg[/img2889422a4b]
  • June 2006 Edit
    They live very well in large groups......

[img2ab5e8bbcf]http//i57.photobucket.com/albums/g218/limweijuean/Exotic%20Pets/Chipmunks_2.jpg[/img2ab5e8bbcf]
  • June 2006 Edit
    Anyone interested in buying these cute pets, pls PM me.....i only COD (Cash On Delivery) at Penang.......
  • June 2006 Edit
    No one interested in Chipmunks? I think i wanna get a pair of them soon.........
  • June 2006 Edit
    Chipmunk General Care[/sizead817c959d][/colorad817c959d]

Firstly, chipmunks need a big space (ie. big cage) to life in.When chipmunks are young it's really worth spending plenty of time with them and keeping them in hands, because chipmunks, who have used to handling in their childhood, are extremely easy pets in the future. This hand taming is a thing that is hard or impossible to patch up in older age. If a chipmunk hasn't used to handling from its early ages, it considers catching hands as a threat also afterwards and starts struggling away. Chipmunks are also easy in the sense that when chipmunks get used to make their pees and poops in one certain place, you don't always have to clean up the whole cage. Many times it's all sufficient to clean only the loo place.

Feeding[/sizead817c959d][/colorad817c959d]
    Chipmunks are almost omnivorous pets, but they love fruits and vegetable. Chipmunks love a variety of vegetable n fruits so feed it wat u buy. Dun always feed them the same food over the days. They smell the food already from a far and it's very easy to entice them with goodies. Like the chipmunks you see on cartoons, it is true that chipmunk hoard and store food in their secret hiding-place. This happens peculiarly for female chipmunks. On the contrary, male chipmunks eat their food haul immediately and thus they have easily predisposition to get fat.
  • June 2006 Edit
    chipmunk are very easy pets to rear......
  • June 2006 Edit
    I will post some example chipmunk cages for u people who are interested in rearing chipmunks......

A simple cage setting[/color10eb5df3bb][/size10eb5df3bb]

[img10eb5df3bb]http//i57.photobucket.com/albums/g218/limweijuean/Exotic%20Pets/Chipmunk_Cage_1.jpg[/img10eb5df3bb]

A nicer and bigger chipmunk cage.[/color10eb5df3bb][/size10eb5df3bb]

[img10eb5df3bb]http//i57.photobucket.com/albums/g218/limweijuean/Exotic%20Pets/Chipmunk_Cage_2.jpg[/img10eb5df3bb]
  • June 2006 Edit
    To me this looks like a super nice cage

Super Nice Cage[/sizefe2d6869ee][/colorfe2d6869ee]

[imgfe2d6869ee]http//i57.photobucket.com/albums/g218/limweijuean/Exotic%20Pets/Chipmunk_Cage_3.jpg[/imgfe2d6869ee]
    ** I think the cage is custom made (Really Nice)[/sizefe2d6869ee]
  • July 2006 Edit
    No one interested.....??? No post also? No one like chipmunks?? They are so cute......
  • July 2006 Edit
    for me, i like chipmunks in cartoon.

Chips and Dale. hehe

seem nice to have them as pets. will consider it in the future.
  • July 2006 Edit
    [quoteffbfc5fb4e="scoobydoo"]for me, i like chipmunks in cartoon.

Chips and Dale. hehe

seem nice to have them as pets. will consider it in the future.[/quoteffbfc5fb4e]

I think i will get a pair too after my studies.......now no time to sell.....
  • July 2006 Edit
    how much a pair?
  • July 2006 Edit
    [quote729b93ea42="OhNooy"]how much a pair?[/quote729b93ea42]

I am selling them at RM120.00 a pair.
  • August 2006 Edit
    waseh cute leh .... deed them smeely or what ?? later i going for the care sheet ... wowo cute things .. but quite eat place to rare ... ey beside my house got a big big old tree .. can rare there .. hahah P
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quotef0ba41e587="aimeh"]waseh cute leh .... deed them smeely or what ?? later i going for the care sheet ... wowo cute things .. but quite eat place to rare ... ey beside my house got a big big old tree .. can rare there .. hahah P[/quotef0ba41e587]

Beside ur house got big old tree meh.....no see also. I thought above got care sheet dy. Actually rear in SG cage also can dy la....
  • August 2006 Edit
    i mean my melaca house .. ish .. cute leh .. got noise or not ?
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote36225a65e8="aimeh"]i mean my melaca house .. ish .. cute leh .. got noise or not ?[/quote36225a65e8]

oh new melaka house hoh....never been there. Visit u wen i back to Melaka. They are cute. Wen i go my supplier place, i dun hear them make any noice la. Maybe they are quite animals.
  • August 2006 Edit
    u buy now .. i help u rare . wink wink nice deal right ? seem u so buzy and hoping to get a ppair ... heheheehe
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote7be42356a3="aimeh"]u buy now .. i help u rare . wink wink nice deal right ? seem u so buzy and hoping to get a ppair ... heheheehe[/quote7be42356a3]

No more stock dy lo.....If not i buy a pair dy la........ ( ( Stock sold out very fast.....the chipmunks too cute ma......
  • August 2006 Edit
    ish .... u buy from those who brought la ... P
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote0c43e5708f="aimeh"]ish .... u buy from those who brought la ... P[/quote0c43e5708f]

U siao ah? Wait for new shipment la. U want a pair??
  • October 2006 Edit
    wuahaha...get a pair and i can care for u too...we stay SP same same mah...when u wanna c den come my house la...my melaka house and SP house oso got mango tree...takkan u taktau? i can rear there oso...as what aimeh said...hehe...
  • October 2006 Edit
    Its as if u get them up the mango tree and they will come back down to u?? If i do see u on the mango tree, i can guess what u are doing......looking for chipmunks on ur mango tree...haha
  • October 2006 Edit
    nvm, i can climb. =) if u face prob wit venue, dats wad i can offer. hehe. my mango tree. and u'll see me climbing on the tree alot. wuahaha
  • September 2007 Edit
    anybody know where can I get a pair of chipmunks?
  • September 2007 Edit
    everybody just talk only....
  • September 2007 Edit
    y0y9yu
  • September 2007 Edit
    There is no demand and season now for chipmunks. They need to be imported in so it goes according to the suppliers.
  • November 2007 Edit
    i wan it now...!
    but cant find...
    who can help me...?
  • November 2007 Edit
    I guess no one can help u....its not season now ma.....
  • April 2008 Edit
    u rare at thr later nex morning gone case ah haha
  • April 2008 Edit
    verry cute!
    like them very much..
    but got rabbit, hamster, n cat...
    too much commitment...
    sigh..
  • June 2008 Edit
    are them smelly..?
  • August 2008 Edit
    anything that poo and pee smell.....so keep them clean then no smell lo
  • May 2009 Edit
    hello everyone. i wanna sell a pair of cute chipmunk. (come with a nice cage)
    u can browse here

http//www.petslover.com.my/viewtopic.php?t=1184&highlight=

well chipmunk is a cute and lovely pet.
    very playful and tamed. (depends how you handle them, of course)
    but too bad, i have to let go my cutest pet i ever had... cry

my chipmunks ate all kind of fruits and vege.
    very playful and tamed.
    too bad i have to concentrate on my study since this is my final semester, and i have to score this semester to gain better pointer.. oops
    and after i finish my study, i plan to get a new pair of chipmunk since their cuteness drive me crazy roll
  • January 2010 Edit
    do u still have chipmunks????
  • January 2010 Edit
    just keep them la...
    chipmunk are hard to get and the price are rising