my star tortoise...........
  • nickdf9818nickdf9818 January 2008
    juz bought 2weeks ago........they all are so cute...........
  • January 2008 Edit
    can u tell me where u bought it from n what size ar they ?
    in inch......
  • January 2008 Edit
    the bigger wan(2.5inch) bought it at rawang.........another 2 (smaller wan 2.0inch ) bought at mont kiara tat i saw the thread at lowyat.net.................any problem wif my tortoise???
  • January 2008 Edit
    ouh........the real size much smaller than pics....
    in pics look like 4-5inch......
    lol lol
    petshop that u bought tis STAR torts got gigger size ? 3inch and above mayb ?
    how much ?
  • January 2008 Edit
    1 more thing...seem like u doest have enough equipment for ur torts.....
    if u want to find out more about tortoise n want to learn more......
    go here Turtles And Tortoise Thread

if u already research all about tortoise....then juz ignore the link....
  • January 2008 Edit
    ok...thank for ur info inexsis..........actually im oso still doing research tat make a suitable place for my ist.......think to put the corn for them izzit ok???
  • January 2008 Edit
    if i am not mistaken, ur star tortoise are eating lettuces ah? I strongly disagree feeding them that. Below is a link on start tortoise care, pls have a look at the dos and don't

http//premiumtortoises.com/star.aspx

** and pls dun forget the uvb light bulb.
  • January 2008 Edit
    [quote3080facc88="nickdf9818"]ok...thank for ur info inexsis..........actually im oso still doing research tat make a suitable place for my ist.......think to put the corn for them izzit ok???[/quote3080facc88]

pliss read from the forum link i gave u.....there's a lot info there. even how to setup their housing n what kind of bedding, uvb/uva light, food, vitamin n etc2....

[quote3080facc88="alligator_28"]if i am not mistaken, ur star tortoise are eating lettuces ah? I strongly disagree feeding them that. Below is a link on start tortoise care, pls have a look at the dos and don't

** and pls dun forget the uvb light bulb.[/quote3080facc88]

hello mr alligator D
    yep...he's torts are eating lettuce....a very bad choice of food for star tortoise...... x
  • January 2008 Edit
    thank you alligator_28...................
  • January 2008 Edit
    Read up more and hope ur Star Tortoise will be fine.
  • January 2008 Edit
    [quoted50376b7aa="inexsis"][quoted50376b7aa="nickdf9818"]ok...thank for ur info inexsis..........actually im oso still doing research tat make a suitable place for my ist.......think to put the corn for them izzit ok???[/quoted50376b7aa]

pliss read from the forum link i gave u.....there's a lot info there. even how to setup their housing n what kind of bedding, uvb/uva light, food, vitamin n etc2....

[quoted50376b7aa="alligator_28"]if i am not mistaken, ur star tortoise are eating lettuces ah? I strongly disagree feeding them that. Below is a link on start tortoise care, pls have a look at the dos and don't

** and pls dun forget the uvb light bulb.[/quoted50376b7aa]

hello mr alligator D
    yep...he's torts are eating lettuce....a very bad choice of food for star tortoise...... x[/quoted50376b7aa]

OK.....i will change my ist's foods asap....................