my family
  • criscris July 2006
    Since i was small, i already encountered so many different types of dogs....like outsation, local breed dogs, dobermann. So it is no surprised if i ended up dog lover and owning many dogs.

The first dog i owned is Dobermann gave by my father after i got married. That time we got so many dobermann puppies and i asked for one. That was my favorite one and i called her Beauty. She was so active and the first to rush out of gate...but after being knocked by a car, she stopped doing that. One thing i like of her is she only attacked my 2nd brother from the backside...hahah.

The 2nd dog and 3rd dog were given by my friend, a muslim guy with a chinese converted wife. They were cocker spaniel. My children loved them so much. But three of them can only be with me for 5 yrs...and then because i have to move house, i gave them back to my father. And think because they missed me much, they died one by one not long after. Feel so sad at that time.
  • July 2006 Edit
    So do u have any more dogs now?
  • July 2006 Edit
    after this, i stopped having dogs. Its only six or seven years ago, when going to pet shops that made me feel the urge of owning one. At that time i was actually thinking of getting a Pom....but gee, the price was so expensive. So didnt buy...but my daughter bought one for herself...its MS. I dont quite like MS, noisey and hyperactive. So i looked for one for myself and got a black cocker spaniel, called Snoopy

Snoopy was cute but few days after arriving, she was down with distemper. Although she was cured after that, she was down with fits now and then and needed me whenever she had fits. Some of the nights i ended up sitting with her until she got over the fits, to wipe her clean. She cant get too excited. the worst is when she was struck with the final fit before she got stolen. That was the time she cant even move or stand on her feet. The doctor was so surprised she recovered. I cooked chicken liver for her to eat, tied or hang her under the stair to train her to stand on her feet, massaged her legs every night....at long last she can walk but with a bit of limp. So when she ran, you will notice she ran like a horse, hopping with one of the legs .

She can be stolen is because cut a hole at the main door for them to go to the garden to do business since we are all out to work in the morning. that was the biggest mistake i made. When Snoopy was 9 months old, one day back from work, i couldnt find her. No way can she go out as the gate was still locked as the other MS was still in the house. Was so sad, going round the housing area, passing the leaflets out to every household, looking for her. I think the person who stole her doesnt know she is handicapped, so i was really worry, for she was a dog that need medications for life. Now i wonder if she still alive.
  • July 2006 Edit
    u really love dog....i salute u........
  • July 2006 Edit
    after snoopy's missing, i was really distressed....dont even want to go near the pet shop. Then one day, my daughter took me out one night and there we met a breeder, she had an appointment with my daughter, in her car she got 4 silky terriers. My daughter decided time for me to overcome the distress. There we choosed the smallest of them all....and agreed to pick up the puppy in few weeks time.

She is suki. She is now 4+ years and already obtained Malaysian Champion Certificate. When i picked her from the breeder's home, i was worry....worry she will end up like her father who got curly fur. But lucky she didnt. She is my favorite and she and her daughter sleep with me.

This is the picture when she was small....as you can see she is so so ugly as she still havent change the fur color.
  • July 2006 Edit
    this is the picture when she is almost two year. This picture is the one that caught one of the show breeder comments that got me to enter her for the show.
  • July 2006 Edit
    Wat is the other black dog.......look like ur terrier too......

By the way ur dog is nice......
  • July 2006 Edit
    [quote26ee7213e0="alligator_28"]Wat is the other black dog.......look like ur terrier too......

By the way ur dog is nice......[/quote26ee7213e0]

that black dog is Mini Schnauzer. now show you my black cocker spaniel that went missing
  • July 2006 Edit
    Nice dog with silky hair.....Curse the person who stole her..... cry
  • July 2006 Edit
    ppl stole her, maybe envy gua.

so pity the pet left the owner.. anyway, Ur pet is beautiful.
  • July 2006 Edit
    Not really related to this thread......................but my kitten stolen too.....so sad cry the mother cat so sad too
  • July 2006 Edit
    This is the recent pictures of suki

my suki gave birth last week...two female and 1 male
  • July 2006 Edit
    ur Suki look prettier in this pic.

Good job!! She takes part in competition too?

is it champion line?
  • July 2006 Edit
    no...she is not from champion line....but she is now mal. champion. Will try to take her to show after her maternity , hoping she can win mal. grand champion which i think is not easy.

i really think big of her...hahaha
  • July 2006 Edit
    next, talk of my other dogs...the next one is Cavalier King Charles. He actually belongs to my son...but ended up i am the one taking care.

His name is Hemmy and he already obtained malaysian champion certificate. Hemmy dont enjoy show life like suki....smile. Hemmy is now 2+ yrs. He is a dog really attached to people and will come and ask you to touch him...but he is clever. As soon as he saw suki does something, he will do it too...like competiting among themself.
  • July 2006 Edit
    Suki is really nice. Can we see the photos of the pups. Can't wait to see them. Hope she wins the Mal. Grand Champion. Good luck !!!
  • July 2006 Edit
    By the way, whose the DAD.....???
  • July 2006 Edit
    the dad is australia imported dog...from a famous kennel named Ka**y**mei...you can search for this name and you can find the kennel.
  • July 2006 Edit
    So when can we see the cute pups of Suki. I bet they are really cute......
  • July 2006 Edit
    usually puppies are all in black....they only start to change slowly from three months onwards. Some take longer time to change to be like suki....smile.
  • July 2006 Edit
    this is misty. She is the baby of suki's 2nd batch puppies. She is now 1+ yrs and as you can see, she hasnt change color totally. If i recall correctly, suki only change to this color when she reach 2yrs.
  • July 2006 Edit
    So adorable......!!! I hope i can have one too. By the way how many dogs u have. U seem to surprise me everytime a new dog pop up on ur thread. And the dog is part of ur family.......so COOL!!!So adorable......!!! I hope i can have one too. By the way how many dogs u have. U seem to surprise me everytime a new dog pop up on ur thread. And the dog is part of ur family.......so COOL!!!
  • July 2006 Edit
    yes...they are part of the family. In fact they are much better companion than my children...hahahha. But now, they are not allow to run freely as suki dont allow anyone to go near her or her babies.

How many dogs i have...gee...better dont say it now. I will introduce one by one to you....smile.
  • July 2006 Edit
    I will be waiting for u to introduce them 1 by 1 to me. To bad i stay far away from u, if not my mum n i will deffinately pay u a visit..... My mum is am animal lover too.

By the way i juz wanna ask, did u sign up the SPCA pettition? If u have many animal loving frens, u can download the printable version and ask ur frens to help sign the petition. TQ

** I have the SPCA link in the Pets Lover Cafe thread.
  • July 2006 Edit
    where you staying? yes...i did sign for the petition but not here. i sign up at other website.

you must be very young....i noticed you got many types of pets too. tell me what are they....anxious to know too.
  • July 2006 Edit
    Actually not that young. But sure younger than u...hehe..I dun really have any pets, since i am a student.I cannot bring yhe pets on the bus wen i go home. Since i like pets so i sell pets free lance.

Where i stay ah....ermm.....I study in Melaka, currently i am doing my industrial training (another reason why i cannot hv pets) in Penang. My hometown is in Sungai Petani, Kedah...So kinda hard to stay where i stay in 1 sentence. haha
  • August 2006 Edit
    Chris,

How do you train your dog to show in competition? What should a newbie start? Does a dog need to be trained in standing posture etc?
  • August 2006 Edit
    ya, i also interested. in the competition, what things they expect from pets?
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quotef67d389c75="nottyfella"]Chris,

How do you train your dog to show in competition? What should a newbie start? Does a dog need to be trained in standing posture etc?[/quotef67d389c75]

sorry for not replying earlier. Was not able to come in as i was busy with puppies. Morning working, night cleaning up after my dogs.

Yes....you need to train the dog in a standing posture and also you need to train your dogs, if it is a male, to allow the judge to touch his two balls.
    you also need to train him to walk, with the head up if possible. Also if your dog is small breed, you need to train him to stand on high table...otherwise, they will be frigthen when the time come.
  • August 2006 Edit
    my puppies...all sold
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote7f96161339="cris"]my puppies...all sold[/quote7f96161339]

The puppies damn CUTE......!!!!!!
  • August 2006 Edit
    now come to another member in my house. A dog when came to my house is only 8 months old. Was given by someone as it seemed her cousin was not taking good care of him. This dog got curly furs and first day came to my house, he was so so damn dirty and his furs were all tangled.

the 1st picture of his first day at my house while the 2nd picture is recent picture

His name is Notti Boy
  • August 2006 Edit
    U changed the dog......from un-tidy dog to clean and nice, lovable and cute dog. Look abit like Suki (color and fur).......related to Suki??
  • August 2006 Edit
    notti boy is of no relation with suki. I rather not have curly fur as it is harder to care. He gets tangle easily....need to comb him every evening. Also he was not house trained and he barks whenever suki make a move...gosh...so have a hard time with him. But his is clever dog...hahaha....and i love him too.

He loves to play those balls that can bounced....and he can play the ball himself the whole day without disturbing you.
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote3791bfe61f="cris"]notti boy is of no relation with suki. I rather not have curly fur as it is harder to care. He gets tangle easily....need to comb him every evening. Also he was not house trained and he barks whenever suki make a move...gosh...so have a hard time with him. But his is clever dog...hahaha....and i love him too.

He loves to play those balls that can bounced....and he can play the ball himself the whole day without disturbing you.[/quote3791bfe61f]

If i go KL i wanna visit u and see ur family.......i guess u have more then 5 dogs..... Really wanna visit u and play with ur cute dogs.....
  • August 2006 Edit
    you are always welcome..
    yes...how do you guess the number of dogs?
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quoteeb2ca89dd4="cris"]you are always welcome..
    yes...how do you guess the number of dogs?[/quoteeb2ca89dd4]

Actually i dunno.....juz a wild guess......6 sense maybe..........hehe

SInce i am welcomed......i will sure visit....get ur house address wen i am coming......c u and ur dogs then.....
  • August 2006 Edit
    puppies outdoor photo session before they leave for their new home

http//i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/lovdog/mdm%20lee/IMG_4003.jpg
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote98a220a4cf="cris"]puppies outdoor photo session before they leave for their new home

[img98a220a4cf]http//i65.photobucket.com/albums/h239/lovdog/mdm%20lee/IMG_4003.jpg[/img98a220a4cf][/quote98a220a4cf]

I help u post a photo that u miss putting the "Img" tag.

I wish can go n hug those puppies now......

Actually the puppies belong to who (mother or daughter). So this litter is Suki's? That will make it her 2nd litter?
  • September 2006 Edit
    U know anyone selling good quality Solid Black German Shepherd Dog. There is forumer looking for one. U got any links or friends selling Solid Black German Shepherd. Pls do let me know. TQ.
  • December 2006 Edit
    my three puppies went to new home, one is in Penang and two are in KL. Only one comes to visit me often and she is Sophie. The Penang one is name Diego.

sophie
    http//i74.photobucket.com/albums/i265/shallie_1/smile.jpg

Diego
    http//img328.imageshack.us/img328/7827/diego01uz7.png
  • December 2006 Edit
    They have grown up a lot since the last time i saw their photos. 2 of the puppies go to Penang? As i saw 2 pupies (n both looks like hv same face, so i assume they r siblings). Haha!
  • December 2006 Edit
    really cute!!! those new pictures or there long ago? i really din notice
  • January 2007 Edit
    sorry so busy over the last few month that i got no time to update.

Recent pictures at dog show in penang
    my suki and misty got CC
  • January 2007 Edit
    i took up grooming course Anyone interested to have house grooming, can contact me and make appointment...thanks
  • January 2007 Edit
    i can post your contact for grooming service for better viewing, please post your contact and other information as needed.
  • February 2007 Edit
    They all very sweet and cutes doggies.... D
  • February 2007 Edit
    Excuse me....I am noob in dogs?

Wat species ah.....so cute ah ur dogs....
  • February 2007 Edit
    Excuse me....I am noob in dogs?

Wat species ah.....so cute ah ur dogs....
  • February 2007 Edit
    white 1 is chi wa wa gua
  • February 2007 Edit
    yes.,...the white one is chihuahua