Hmmm Do u Take care your pets well? I doubt it. ^-^
  • scoobydooscoobydoo May 2006
    Living Healthy with Pets

* After touching or playing with your pet, remember to wash your hands and face.

* Pets should have their own feeding and drinking bowls. Wash these separately from the family utensils.

* Do not allow your pet to eat your food and keep your pet away from your plates and utensils.

* Pets should not be allowed to walk on top of kitchen tables and counters.

* Bath and groom your pets regularly to ensure they are kept clean and tidy. Grooming or brushing helps to remove loose hair or fur and enables you to check for any skin problems or parasites.

* Clean and wash pet's cage and sleeping area including their toys. For small pets like hamsters, change bedding regularly.

* Clean up pet droppings from litter boxes and the compound daily. Pooper scoopers and deodorisers are available from pet shops for this purpose.

* Never feed your cat uncooked meat or fish.

* Visit the vet for regular deworming and annual check-ups to keep pets healthy and free from parasites.
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote87e431cf1f]* Never feed your cat uncooked meat or fish. [/quote87e431cf1f]
    Feeding RAW meet is good for the cat COAT and also better type of protein.... Which i diagrees with your statement.. and also less allegic problem with the cat... Well beware of commecial cat food.. and try to make your own meal for you cats....
    BTW lots of oversea breeder give raw meet to their cat.. But besure you deworm you cat monthly and the meet need to be very fresh.....

Anyway I like your posting is very informative...
  • August 2006 Edit
    Sorry scooby if i sound too harsh coz I spend my years research and learn about one animal which is cat.... and I keeps lots of cats....
  • August 2006 Edit
    [quote705ce06414="doink"][quote705ce06414]* Never feed your cat uncooked meat or fish. [/quote705ce06414]
    Feeding RAW meet is good for the cat COAT and also better type of protein.... Which i diagrees with your statement.. and also less allegic problem with the cat... Well beware of commecial cat food.. and try to make your own meal for you cats....
    BTW lots of oversea breeder give raw meet to their cat.. But besure you deworm you cat monthly and the meet need to be very fresh.....

Anyway I like your posting is very informative...[/quote705ce06414]

I do feed my cat fresh fish from the market (fish my family eats)....its ok rite.....???

** Maybe doink who has spent many year researching and learning on cats, maybe u can post some cat caring, grooming, health tips for all the cat lovers to share. TQ !!!

Anyway i appreciate the post from both scoobydoo and doink.......both ur post very informative!!!
  • August 2006 Edit
    Well...I can do that... gimme some time.... I will open a new thread for that